Sunday, March 13, 2011

Catching Up

Wow!  It has been awhile since I last posted, but I have been busy.  One accomplishment is a baby quilt for a young lady that works with me.  Her colors were Pink, Green and Brown.  I loved how the quilt turned out and so did she.













I have also completed three more Block-A-Palooza - "Waiting for Spring"  blocks.  Block 11, 12 and 14 are shown below.  I am still working on Block 13.



In addition to Block 13, two more blocks will be added this week, bringing the total to 16.  It will then be time to put the blocks together into a quilt top.

I also have to catch up on the AccuQuilt GO! quilt-along.  Hopefully I will have Block 2 posted this week also.

Our local guild, Just Needles, went on a field trip Saturday.  But more about that in another blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment