Saturday, March 26, 2011

Please come to Boston.....

Remember the Dave Loggins song --.Please come to Boston for the springtime ... 

Well I went to Boston the day before the first day of spring.  It was a business trip to the Boston Seafood Show.  The first day of spring was lovely in Boston, but on the second day,  it snowed.  I tried to get pictures but they did not come out too well because it melted as soon as it hit the ground (pavement).  I do have some photos to share with you from the Seafood Show.  All in all it was a good trip, business wise.  I met with various dealers that I talk with on the phone.  It was a great experience just to see so many seafood companies under one roof of the Boston Convention Center.
  

Electric Fish!!
 
The bears are always a popular place to get your picture taken
 
 
Shrimpster Motorcyclde

Standing Tall











A couple of pictures from the top of the stairs looking down on the floor.... Lots of people.




Lobster Bread
I was happy to get back to Pascagoula! 


No comments:

Post a Comment