Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving Day

This is a good time for reflections back on the last 11 months, a time to count our blessings and to be grateful to live in a country where we are free.  My thoughts are with our troops on foreign soil, those here in the states that will not be able to spend this holiday at home, and for the many families that will have an empty seat at their table this holiday due to the ultimate sacrifice that their son or daughter made for this country.

I am so thankful for my health, for my wonderful sons and their wives, for my beautiful grandchildren, my brothers and their families and for my friends as well as my quilting buddies.

Enjoy your day wherever you may be and have a safe and loving holiday.

Hugs,

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment