Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Cupcakes

The December birthday girls at the Scratching Post received these cupcakes from me. 

The year long swap is over.  I received about 40 cupcakes for my birthday.  I will spread them out later and take a picture of them for you.  The Cuppa Joe swap is also over.  Will publish the ones received at a later date.

I will be "off the air" for a week or so.  Tomorrow I go in to have a total knee replacement on my right knee.  I hope to have a great recovery and be able to walk a half marathon in the future.

Until later..........

Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of cupcakes! That should be fun to use. You will have to tell us about the Cuppa Joe swap. It sounds interesting! I hope our guild can do some other interesting things like this. How are you doing? Let me know if I can help out in any way. Take care!

    ReplyDelete