Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Quiltmaker - May/June 2012 Edition

Last night I sat down to look at the new Quiltmaker magazine that had been delivered.  As I looked though it, much to my delight and surprise I found two familiar faces.  The first one I saw was Judy Laquidara of Patchworktimes, the lady that put together the retreat that Pam and I attended in February.  Star Gazing is the name of the quilt and it is beautiful.  All of my favorite colors are in that quilt.

I continued to turn the pages and what did I see next??  Yes, a quilt by Marie, as in Marie Bostwick of Cobble Court Quilt fame.   And look at its name!!


Love the quilt and love the fabric.  You have to go out and get a copy if you do not have a subscription.
Marie has a new book, Ties that Bind, that continues the Cobble Court Quilt series. 

Go get a copy of this magazine if you are not a subscriber.  It has a wealth of information and quilts that you will love.

Until later.............

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment