Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Grand Illusion - Part IV

Grand Illusion
 
 
I can't believe it but I am actually caught up with all the clues.  This is a first for me.  I completed Clue 4 on Sunday, December 21, thanks to copious sewing on Saturday and Sunday.  Then I went back to Clue 3 and in between grocery shopping, last-minute Christmas shopping and who knows what else, I finally finished Clue 3 around 6 pm last night.
 
All 80 of Clue 4:
 Looking at this picture, it does not look like the amount of work that it actually took.  Cutting, sewing parts together, pressing, adding more pieces together, pressing again then trimming - a lot of effort that will eventually go together to make a beautiful quilt.

Today will be spent making desserts for tomorrow.  My family will not arrive until late Christmas Day so I will have tomorrow to do all of the cooking for tomorrow night.
 
Merry Christmas to all of my family, friends and fellow Bonnie Hunter Grand Illusion Mystery Quilters.
 
Hugs,
 
~Sandra


2 comments:

  1. Your fabric choices look so vibrant! Can't wait to see how that polka dot black looks in the finished quilt. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,happy fabrics! I love polka dots too.

    ReplyDelete