I completed the NYE Mystery top last night. Could not sleep so I got up and finished putting all the blocks together. My plans are to put a small border, using the green with gold stars fabric, then binding in the gold.
Today I started working on the Snowglobes that my guild swapped at our December meeting. I got all of them placed on their background fabric (white on white snowflakes). I tried to machine applique them, but my machine would not cooperate. I put a border on one block just to see how it would look. I really like it. Plans are to put this border on all of the blocks, then seperate them by a small noodle of red. This will be my Christmas wallhanging for my office this year, if I can complete it in time.
Tomorrow is the big day -- back to work after 2.5 weeks off. Wish me luck and stamina to face the mail that has been piling up on my desk!!