Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday, January 23, 2010

I have not done anything quilty within the last two weeks.  Had company one weekend and then went out of town last weekend for a funeral.

I have some of the fabric for the   that is scheduled to start tomorrow.  The fabric line, Sunkissed by Moda is beautiful.  I look forward to this adventure.

The Sandstitchers Quilt Guild learned how to make "no-waste" flying geese at our Thursday Project Night.  It was a fun and quick way of making four flying geese in a very short time. 

My plans for this week is to get started on a swap for Cobble Court Quilters Group and start on the Block-a-Palooza.

I will share pictures later.

On a very personal note, today is the 16th anniversary of my Mom's death.  I have spent much time reflecting on my time with her.  She was a wonderful, supporative Mom that loved me unconditionally.  She was the bright star in our family, always laughing and making everyone feel good about themselves.  We all miss her even after this long a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment