Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Noon, August 29, 2012 - it continues to rain.  Water is coming up towards my house from all directions.  Low tide is around 7 PM, so we are all hoping that the water will begin to recede by then.  I know that lots of people in Texas and other places need the rain.  We would be happy to send some your way if we could. 

Some pictures around my house:

 Lot Across the Street
 Wider Shot Showing Two Lots
 11th Street and Parsley
11th Street Directly Behind My House
 
A canal runs along 11th Street up to Parsley.  It has overflowed and is up in the front yards of the houses on 11th street. 
 
I am being optimistic that it will not reach my street. 
 
Things to be thankful for:  electricity, cool house, no water on street, family and friends checking in on me. 
 
Update later.
 
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment