Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day

Today is a holiday.  I have spent the day organizing my quilting things and doing some cleaning around the house.  Block 9 of the Block-A-Palooza is up, so I will cut it out and try to sew it sometimes today.  Also on my agenda is a trip to Curves, a trip to the grocery store and reading a chapter in Patricia Cornwell's Port Mortuary.

I am expecting my third grandchild sometimes in May.  My son and daughter-in-law sent me pictures of the baby's room, which they are in the middle of painting.  It's a girl so the room is pink and green.

I plan to visit them in March.  At that time I will get a color swatch so I can match the baby quilt and other things that I will be making.

Not that I needed anything extra to do, I also joined the AccuQuilt GO! quilt-along that is getting started over at Quilt Possible with Ebony Love.  I am awaiting the Chisel die to come in, then I will catch up with the others.  Check it out at http://quiltpossible.com/02/17/192.

No comments:

Post a Comment