Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Seattle in Pictures.............

Even though it was a business trip, I found a few hours during the week to take in the sites of downtown Seattle.  I was able to visit the Space Needle and Pike's Market.  Below are a few pictures that I would like to share.
Space Needle - looking up
Puget Sound from top of the Needle

Great food.
 Bread Pudding - we were all surprised at how large it was - there was enough for several people.
Huckleberries were in season - I had the Huckleberry Sundae - Delicious!
 The lucky brass pig at the Market - Make a donation and rub its nose for good luck!
Apparently the Pig steps out sometimes, there were brass tracks to prove it!!

Master Calligrapher
at work.
Finally, more great food, pizza from scratch. 

I will be out of town for a few days, but when I get back I will be preparing to go to the 2nd Annual Cobble Court Quilters Retreat in CT.  I will also be completing  the Black and Brights Swap with the same group of friends.  I have much to do before October 28th.

Hugs...........

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment