Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BQA - Block 8

Play on the Seesaw (aka Spool), Block eight of the BQA has been completed.  In fact I made two of them.  The first one just did not look right after I photographed it.  The gray print's circles would not line up - I did not notice it until I took the picture.  I made several attempts to recut and sew, but never could get the circles to line up in a pleasing way.  So, I picked out other fabric and made another one.  I like the second one much better, even though the bottom did not line up perfectly either.  However, I will keep it for the quilt top.

Some fabric just do not work on some patterns.  This has taught me to look closer at the patterns in the fabric before I decide to use them.  This may not bother some people, but it bothers me.
First Attempt


2nd one - Play on the Seesaw


Happy quilting,

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment