Friday, March 2, 2012

Update for February - I

Well, it is about time for me to try to catch up on things I have been doing for the past few weeks.  My last post mentioned that I attended a retreat in Brownwood TX.  I would like to share some of the photos that I took at the retreat.  There were about 28 people that attended.  The retreat was organized by Judy Laquidara of patchworktimes.com.  If you are not familiar with this blog I urge to click on the link and visit.  She have free patterns, great recipes and all is all is a very fun site.  Now for the pictures.


 Pam is holding one of Judy's creations.
 

 This rooster was awesome!  Lots of thread painting, just beautiful.
One of the Bonnie Hunter "Orca Bay" that was shown.  There were several ladies working on these.

 Pam finished up this top which celebrates Texas - Quilt Across Texas 2011
 Pam was also working on this pattern.  Absolutely gorgeous!  I will let her share her picture of this quilt.

This is a quilt from Judy's newest book - "60 Pieced Quilt Borders".  We got to see all of the quilts that were made for this publication.

Needless to say,  we had a wonderful time and can't wait for next year's retreat.  Thank you Judy for a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment