Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Update

A great deal was accomplished this weekend.  I completed all of the Bento Blocks from the strip exchange.  Since there are 22 blocks I plan to make an additional three blocks and place them in a 5 X 5 grid, then adding sashings. 

The 23 blocks.

These blocks were completed this weekend.

I also finished up the center of a Christmas Quilt that I had started last October.  All I lack is putting borders on it and it is ready to be quilted.

Center of Christmas Quilt


Have a great week.
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. I love how they both turned out. I am going to be working on mine soon. Thanks for the heads up to add three more.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Mine have been done for quite awhile but need to decide how I want to lay them out. I used a white on cream fabric with spools of thread on it. I figured that was very "Cobble Court" Debbie in OK

    ReplyDelete