Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beginners Quilt Along Block 3 - Time for Ice Cream

The third block in the Beginner's Quilt Along was completed this afternoon.  I chose fabric that reminded me a strawberry and vanilla swirl ice cream.

 I really am enjoying going back to the basics and sewing these blocks.  After our quilt show I was almost burned out on quilting because of the deadline I had to complete the quilts that I wanted in the show.  Now I am back on track to sew and enjoy it.

Below are pictures of the three blocks completed so far.  It's not too late to join in the fun.

Block 3 - Time for Ice Cream

First Three Blocks
Happy Sewing,

Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are looking great. I still haven't picked out what fabric I'll be using :( I need to hurry before the quilt-along becomes long gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric choices! That is going to be one fantastic looking quilt!

    ReplyDelete