Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mind the Gap Finished Top and many more.......

I have completed the quilt top patterned after Moda's Mind the Gap.  I probably will name it something else when it is quilted, but for now I am just happy the top is finished.  It needs a good pressing, but I will wait until it is ready to quilt.

Without the borders
 

Finished Top with Borders
 
This top joins seven others that need to be quilted.  Maybe I will get these quilted when the weather turns cooler.  
 
Christmas Jelly Roll 1, Cars, Moda's


Owen and Paige's Tops
 
Christmas Jelly Roll 2, Round Peg in a Square Hole, Accuquilt Sample Quilt Top
I don't even want to know how many sets of blocks I have that need to be sewn together. We will talk about that another day.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Sandra
 

1 comment:

  1. That turned out wonderfully! Whew...I am so glad I'm not the only one with a back log of quilts to be quilted! Happy belated birthday, btw! !!

    ReplyDelete