Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Comes to a Close

 
On the last day of 2012 I am reflecting back on the last twelve months. I have many things to be happy for and very few regrets.  In fact the only regret I can think of is that I have not spent more time with my grandkids.  The 600 mile distance from each other makes it difficult to spend all the time I would like with them.

This has been a fun year of stretching myself with new techniques in quilting and making new friends in the quilting world.  Several of the highlights of this year include going to two quilting retreats, especially the Cobble Count Quilters group where all of us are such good friends; attending the International Quilt Festival in Houston with two dear friends; family vacation in North Carolina; and a week with the family during Christmas holidays.

I am thankful for all of the blessings in my life.

Here's to a new page in 2013!!


Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment