Sunday, December 23, 2012

Easy Street Mystery - Part 5




Part 5 of Easy Street is completed.  It was not that hard, but it seemed to take me forever to complete it.  I am amazed that I have been able to keep up with the steps week by week.  This may be the last week for that because I will not be home for Part 6.

My Part 5 looks like this:


I am beginning to run out of my turquoise fabric.  This step used up two of my prints. 

In addition to completing Part 5, I have also cut out the black on white rectangles and the green squares.

I have enjoyed my first four days of vacation - more is on the way, I do not have to return to my workplace until January 7.  Yea!!

Happy Quilting,

Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Good Job on your mystery.
    I'd love to see a close up the those machine hand stitches!
    Sharyn in Kalama

    ReplyDelete