Sunday, December 16, 2012

And the winner is..............


Blog Hop Party
 
The birthday bash at Quilting Gallery was a great success. Over 140 people stopped by to leave a comment on my blog.  Many of the visitors became followers.  I am just amazed.    I had no idea that such a small request as "what is your favorite Christmas memory" would generate so many wonderful responses.  There were very few that were alike.  I enjoyed reading all of your comments and I hope that this holiday season will generate many more wonderful memories for all of you.

Now to the important part of this give-away -- The Winner!!

The random generator chose:

True Random Number Generator
Min:Max:
Result:32Powered by RANDOM.ORG
That comment was made by Leigh7911:  "We've always had an artificial tree, and one year my parents upgraded and my sister and I got the old one to decorate for our very own. That was a blast. I suspect watching my 4-year-old with her new doll house this year will soon become my favorite though. :)  Leigh has won the Moda Charm Pack.


In addition to the birthday bash gift, I am also giving away another prize to celebrate all of the new followers that joined during this event.  All of the follower names were put in a hat.  The winner is MarieK - Marie you have won the following:


 
Both of the winners have been notified by email  In the event that I do now hear from either of these ladies by midnight,  December 21, I will have another drawing.
 
Thanks again to all of you for visiting and leaving comments. 
 
Enjoy this wonderful time of the year and try to get in a little quilting............
 
Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment