Monday, September 26, 2011

One of America's Finest and His Companion

As I discussed in my previous blog, I traveled to DC on Sunday.
Some of America's finest were on the Atlanta-DC flight with me.  One of them had a companion.  When I exited the plane I noticed that this soldier had his dog with him, in fact it was setting in its own seat on the plane.  I also ran into them at the baggage claim area and asked if I could take a picture.  He graciously said yes.  Such a nice, courteous and kind young man.  Let us thank God everyday for these fine young men and women, and pray for their safety.



I will always remember this young man's face and his trusty companion.  It was my privilege to thank him for his service.

Until later..........
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I post about the things you sent to me!! With pictures and all. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete